Coffee is more than morning beverage here at café tres generaciones, it is a way of life. This tradition started in 1929 and continues today. Café tres generaciones coffee beans are grown at 4,500 feet on the fertile land of the poas volcano, north of Costa Rica’s central valley. These conditions provide our coffee with its unique aroma, flavor and body. Every day, café tres generaciones slowly and carefully roasts the finest first class coffee beans grown at Doka Estate. Doka Estate peaberry AA or “Caracolillo” is natural mutation of every coffee plant that occurs during the pollination of the flower where only develops one seed concentrating its flavor.
- Single Origen: Doka Estate, Costa Rica, 100% Arabica coffee kilo
- Medium roast, peaberry beans offers a nice, bright and sweet cup, enjoy every sip
- Fresh roasted coffee beans, with vacuum seal pack with one-way degassing valve
- Aroma: Lively and intense/acidity: Bright/body: Medium/flavor: Sweet with lime notes
- It happens in only 5% of the coffee production